English is a difficult language to learn. It really should not be the international language, but it is. Almost all companies invest in English language training, but very few owners and shareholders would believe how much of their money is wasted. What they spend on English training is a serious investment.
But look at the classic mistakes some companies make:
- they send unwilling staff to take courses. Motivation is the key to successful language learning, and they do nothing to motivate their people.
- they don’t define their objectives clearly, so can neither monitor progress nor distinguish between success and failure.
- they buy standardised courses that rely on basic techniques, and fail to allow for the different ways that people learn.
- they miss out on the productivity gain that the newer hi-tech teaching methods offer.
- they expect the staff members to do their normal job, and learn English in their spare time.
Let Aim help you define your objectives in detail. Talk to us about how to “sell” the training to your staff. Trust us to keep them motivated when they are with us. Let us assess your people and construct individual learning programmes. Give your people time off their regular jobs, and let us fill their time up with English they’ll remember and be happy to use back at work.
Working with us, you’ll get much more progress for a lot less overall cost. Click here to contact AIM for English and set up a meeting so we can start helping you avoid waste
Aim has successfully provided language training to a wide variety of businesses and organisations in Jakarta. You can see a small sample of our clients on the left of this page.