Job Interview & CV Writing Skills
If you are applying for a job at one of Jakarta’s thousands of multinational companies, chances are you’ll to need to submit a CV (resumé) and cover letter in English. If your job application is good, you’ll be invited to be interviewed in English too.
- Is your CV re-written and tailored to each job application?
- Is your CV shorter than two pages?
- Have you focussed on achievements rather than experience?
- Are you confident in an English-language job interview?
If the answer is no, then Aim’s six-hour career change course is the solution. A private 1-on-1 course divided into three two-hour sessions, and taught exclusively by experienced native-speaker teachers.
Faster than any other course, Aim’s 6-hour ‘Career Change’ course will equip you with the skills and confidence you need to get that perfect job.
On your course, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of great CV/ resumé writing.
- Write your own CV, with guidance from your teacher.
- Learn how to write a great cover letter.
- Learn how to make your job application ‘stand out’ from the crowd.
- Learn the fundamentals of successful job interviews.
- Body language in interviews.
- Do plenty of job interview role-play, giving you the confidence you need in the real thing.
Job applications should be tailored to the jobs for which you are applying. In the same way, Aim’s 6-hour career change course is tailored to you. Before you begin, we’ll chat to you about your industry, your background, and the jobs to which you’re applying, and we’ll design a programme especially for you.
Interested in finding out more? Contact Aim now.