Trust Aim to prepare you faster
Take a private TOEFL preparation course at Aim. Perhaps you’ll spend a little more than on a group course at other schools, but you’ll achieve your target TOEFL score much faster. Why? Here’s the AIM difference:
- It’s a private class, so it’s just you (or you and up to 3 friends) in a class. This means you get all the attention from your teachers, and teachers learn about your specific requirements in much greater detail.
- Your course will be designed especially for you. We’ll get to know your strengths and weaknesses, and pick the perfect materials from our huge TOEFL resource collection.
- Private classes at AIM offer total flexibility. You choose the lesson schedule, and feel free to reschedule classes if you’re busy (up to 12 hours before your lesson begins).
- Take advantage of AIM’s hi-tech classrooms, students’ computers, and super-fast wi-fi network throughout the building. The hi-tech iBT TOEFL test requires hi-tech preparation!
- Your teachers will support you outside class too! They’re available on the phone, via sms, on YM or email. Whatever your question, they’re happy to help.
Your TOEFL Options:
- 10-hour short courses
- 20, 30, 40 & 50 hour private TOEFL preparation courses
- iBT simulation tests (a full practice test & same-day consultation with your examiner)
The cost of the course depends on the duration and teacher selection. Contact Aim today for more information.
- Contact Aim now to arrange a time for a chat with our TOEFL experts
- We’ll test your English and talk to you about a realistic plan to reach your TOEFL goal
- Your exclusive, tailor-made course will begin. The course fee includes all class and practice materials, as many practice tests as you need, and all the support you could wish for
- At the end of the course you’ll receive a certificate and a report, and your teachers will remain available to help you right up until the day of the big test
Aim for TOEFL preparation | Your fast-track to TOEFL success